Bus stop at Zurich Airport
- Upon arrival our buses will be ready to board at the bus station "Lane R" 30 minutes prior to departure.
Please follow the signs "bus/coaches".
Bus stops terminal west & terminal east in St. Anton am Arlberg
To keep the distance from the bus to your hotel in St. Anton am Arlberg as short as possible, we provide a limited-stop service with only 2 stops. Terminal west is located at the Rendlbahn (near Sport Jennewein) and terminal east is located at the Nassereinbahn (near Shell gas station & bakery "Bäcker Ruetz"). Here you can find a Google Maps view with the exact location.
Departure from St. Anton am Arlberg to airport Zurich
- Please confirm in winter your return transfer from St. Anton 24 hours before departure at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +43 5582 226.
In summer no confirmation required.
- Please wait at the pick-up point 10 minutes before the designated time.
Prices for the transfer from Zurich to St. Anton am Arlberg
- One way/single ticket: € 50.00
- Round trip/return ticket: € 100.00
- Children born 2008 and younger = 50 %
All prices in euros incl. VAT.
- Winter: we accept credit cards (VISA, MASTER, AMEX) on pre-bookings or cash payment in Euro on the coach.
- Summer: we accept credit cards (VISA, MASTER, AMEX) on pre-bookings.
Please note: no credit cards accepted on the coach.
No refund can be made if the journey is not undertaken.
- Transfers must be booked in winter at least 24 hours prior to departure
Transfers must be booked in summer at least 72 hours prior to departure
- For last minute bookings, please call us at +43 5582 226 or email us at email@example.com.
- Seat reservation necessary.
- All coaches are non-smoking.
- In case of bad weather conditions, we’ll inform you in time about modified round trip times back to the airport to make sure you arrive in time.
Subject to change
Book airport transfer online