Bus stop at Zurich Airport
- Upon arrival, our buses will be waiting at bus terminal (P30) 30 minutes before departure (view situation map)
Location plan: Follow the sign "Bus/ Coaches".
Please use the lift / escalator at the airport shopping centre to reach the coach / bus terminal (P30)!
Bus stops terminal west & terminal east in St. Anton am Arlberg
To keep the distance from the bus to your hotel in St. Anton am Arlberg as short as possible, we provide a limited-stop service with only 2 stops. Terminal west is located at the Rendlbahn (near Sport Jennewein) and terminal east is located at the Nassereinbahn (near Shell gas station & bakery "Bäcker Ruetz"). Here you can find a Google Maps view with the exact location.
Departure from St. Anton am Arlberg to airport Zurich
- We kindly request that you confirm your return transfer from St. Anton am Arlberg 24 hours prior to your departure via email@example.com or call us at +43 5582 226
- You will be picked up at the agreed meeting point 10 minutes before departure
Prices for the transfer from Zurich to St. Anton am Arlberg
- One way/single ticket: € 50.00
- Round trip/return ticket: € 80.00
- Children under the age of 12 = 50%
All prices in euros incl. VAT.
We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) on pre-bookings online or you may pay cash in euros in the bus.
Please note: It is not possible to pay by credit card in the bus.
There will be no reimbursement of the ticket price if the passenger does not appear.
- Transfers via online booking must be booked at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- For last minute bookings, please call us at +43 5582 226 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seat reservation necessary.
- All coaches are non-smoking.
- In case of bad weather conditions, we’ll inform you in time about modified round trip times back to the airport to make sure you arrive in time.
Subject to change
Book airport transfer online